Setting Up your Email POP Accounts
1. Open Outlook Express by double-clicking the Outlook Express icon on your desktop.
2. The first time you start Outlook Express the Internet Connection Wizard will run. Select Create a new Internet mail account and click Next to continue.
3. On the Your Name screen type in your name as you would like it to appear on your outgoing e-mail messages and click Next to continue
4. Type in your @yourdomain.com e-mail address on the Internet E-mail Address screen. Click Next to continue
5. On the E-mail Server Names screen, select POP3 from the drop down list. In the space provided below Incoming mail (POP3, IMAP or HTTP) server:, enter mail.yourdomain.com. Type in mail.yourdomain.com as your Outgoing mail (SMTP) server: and click Next to continue.
6. On the Internet Mail Logon screen, type in your Comcast user name in the field titled Account name:. Your user name is everything leading up to, but not including the @yourdomain.com part of your e-mail address. For example, if your e-mail address is email@example.com, you would enter firstname.lastname@example.org as your Account name:. In the Password: field, enter in your assigned password. If you do not wish to enter your password every time you check your e-mail, put a check in the box labeled Remember password. Click Next to continue.
7. You have now set up Outlook Express as your e-mail program. Click Finish to begin sending and receiving e-mail